CureZone   Log On   Join
Question- comments please

Views: 2,272
Published: 13 years ago

Question- comments please

okay so here is my deal. I fell into fasting last time when I was ill and went with it. Due to some injuries I am told I must have spine surgery. In fact I was suppose to already do but it is quite expensive and the complications are freightening and adding metal to my body is not what I want although probably no choice at this point. I am overweight which is counterproductive to both surgery recovery and the medical condition itself. Currently I am on day 10 of my WF.

Q1: Can fasting heal mechanical obstructions narrowing of spinal cord or reduce bone spurs?

Q2: Secondly, I told my spouse that I was not sure how long I could go with this. So far I have walked into the dresser and clothing steamer on two occasions. My memory for questions is about 5 sec. I do feel a intense brain fog but that could be the detox.

So he wants to know why cannot I just continue the fast to as long as some faster like the person who did 92 days starting with supplements at 60 days, or just add needed supplements along the way to get to goal?

There was something written in literature somewhere, I want to say it was Moser's writings, but not sure where two individuals were fasted for 120 days adding in supplements in the later stages if my memory is correct. Supposedly those individuals did not suffer any ill consequences.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for your responses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.141 sec, (1)