CureZone   Log On   Join
We did out first flush Friday night...

Views: 1,003
Published: 14 years ago

We did out first flush Friday night...

I thought I'd have trouble with the grapefruit, because I don't like grapefruit and I have trouble with citrus fruits and juices. So I tried to drink the oil straight, HA! I was begging for the grapefruit then. My DH hates them too, and he was saying, no way, no grapefruit. Well, I had him get it out for me and cut it in half anyway, and when he saw how easily I drank it after that, he decided to have some too. That was MUCH easier to handle than either alone. The ES weren't that bad either. I used a straw to keep it as far back by the throat as possible. DH chugged his w/o a straw and he hated it. Anyway, after the oil, we rinsed our mouths out with salt water and went to bed. We both woke up a lot, we could feel it all moving. In the morning, DH successfully had many tiny stones, (so he says, I didn't look), he said they were kind of a brown / green.

Nothing happened with mine until today. I took extra ES on Saturday, and an herbal lax tea on Sunday night. Finally today, something finally happened, about 20 white-ish stones. They were a pretty good size. Mostly about 1 - 1 1/2 cm, I think, I didn't measure, but about the size of miniature marshmallows. I cut the biggest one open to see what it was. It was solid, but not too hard, and it reminded me of the hard water deposits you get if you have hard water, only those are rock hard and these weren't that hard.

I know 20 is better than none. But I think if there were 20 that big, maybe there are some bigger, and probably a lot more smaller. I am supposed to do this once a month for 6 months, but I think I'd like to do it again sooner.

I actually had a harder time making myself drink the apple juice during the prep days. It actually bothered my system more than the flush itself.

Even with as little as came out, I feel better. I can't wait to do this again. It was NOT scary as I thought it would be. And the tastes weren't that bad either. My husband has had no discomfort at all, and I have had only a minor awareness of fullness under the right rib a few times, but none of that today at all.

So, that's all, that's our first flush story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)