CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question- comments please

Views: 2,034
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,134,376

Re: Question- comments please

Thank you Fonty and Chrisb1 for your web links and thoughts. They are greatly appreciated.

The cranial osteopath sounds like an interesting idea but impractical for me as I would likely have to travel more than 3 to the next largest city where they are most common.

Yes I had the same thought that if I perhaps carried the Water Fast to a radical extent, supplements added if needed, perhaps my body might heal itself. I have heard of all sorts of miracles from people.

I have more than ample tissue reserves but the nutrient reserves are a question. I developed a really bad case of hypokalemia last time,but I believe my endogenous values were probably lowered by blood pressure meds and multiple treatments with the use of steroids for pain and inflammation. I tried to build up my reserves but then a family member became ill and I was out of town living in motel, tired stressed and eating crapola products because that was all that was nearby. I have to come up with a better plan if I ever do travel.

So I guess, you would say I have good tissue reserves but not necessarily quality reserves? Can that be measured, other than looking at electrolytes?

I wrote to some guy on one of the lists to start. I really don't have a lot of fund, that is why I was hoping to fast like 40 days on my own, but based on my prior fast of 27 days or so, I think even thirty might be my max. It would be definitely cheaper than the bills after surgery since insurance is not adequate to cover surgery in another city and hospitalization etc. But to try to cover both financially if the supervised fast does not at least delay the surgery would make things really really difficult.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, thay are greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)