CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: intestinal cleansing odor getting worse before better?

Views: 5,260
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,006

Re: intestinal cleansing odor getting worse before better?

Hi, I agree with you mpdela. I "got off track" recently with my diet and exercise regime (just plain careless and not seeing results). I had previously had some relief with diet changes. I went vegan and things cleared up a little for me. I have food addiciton problems (to top off the fecal smell!) so I had issues keeping to the diet.

I went back at the diet full force this time. No grains, no coffee, no meat, no choline, just lots of fresh fruit, veg, and some seeds. Because I did this full-force I have had the SEVERE worsening of symptoms lately. Even I can smell the smell now lingering around me four hours which I never did before. The trips to the bathroom have been interesting as well (to put it nicely). Everything seems to have heightened. Usually this is the point where I get pissed and stop the cleanse...scared I have made things worse. I am also taking a mild Colon Cleanse daily which helps things.

I have heard it takes some TMAU people about 1-2 months to notice a change in symptoms. I am not taking any other suppliments as of yet just trying to see how well the diet works. I agree you must add things back slowly. Any nutritionist would want you to keep a food diary to see what sets off any illness. I think it helps across the board. I think we are onto it, finally. Even that guy with the candida took months of dieting for his problem to work itself out. Anyway, thank you for your posts. Keep pushing, we'll get there!
I'm sure of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)