CureZone   Log On   Join
a face book you might check out

Wrenn Views: 6,421
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 11,348

a face book you might check out

www.faceliftingbyexercise.com/book.html by Sente Maria Runge
it is exp 39 $ worh tevyer peeny harcover big illusstarative picturer s easy to do exercises take about 5-10 mintue s a day..
hseh spen t years reserchign teh facial mushcles and focusin g on exercise s itn muslcles that arre attachen to eack skin section specifially in excat wrinkl e spots.

in teh 60's she ahd 2 year o f daily tv shows teachign erh exercsie s teo woem tha tbakc then coudl not or did nto wan teth risks of suregereis bck then.. manyo fher cliets were top models andmovie stars men and women.

i avhe seen wonderful improvemtns inmy own face by egualrly usign teh exercises they are so darn simple.. and i ahve lost 45 lbs to date and look bettter than ti did befo rei lost teh wt and no saggy face skin at all sicne ih ave doen it as i lost...
good luck ho pe that ehlsp giv eyoua resource to yoru quetion form soemoen that has used it/ is useign it and will continue to probaly teh res tof my life now 8)
an exceeltn investment i fyoureally are goignto s do it *)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)