CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The new communism ~ climate alarmism and environmentalism

pattipage Views: 1,339
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,133,933

Re: The new communism ~ climate alarmism and environmentalism

If our plan is to use up more than our fair share in the name of GNP or consumerism, then by all means, let's just have a corporate party and go down in our own crap. What's wrong with a little conservatism in the name of good sense. Nobody wants to give up their toys, and their are others struggling to survive. Yes, there are enough resources, but the northern hemisphere rules by economic power. Whether global warming is fact or fiction, throwing your garbage in your own drinking water is not good sense, cutting down acres of oxygen providing plant life is a suffocating means of constructing larger than necessary suburban castles, and digging up or pumping out reserves of fossil fuels so that we can ride in our mobile living rooms at 85 MPH is just plain stupid. yes, I believe that the worth of an individual is tied up in having a job and being able to provide for one's self. Your arguments appear well supported. Mine are based upon my own sense, not indoctrination.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)