CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fasting and nutrient replenishment Q?

Views: 3,398
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,556

Re: fasting and nutrient replenishment Q?

I know what you mean about raw being expensive, the bad stuff is so cheap in comparison and that is what most people are doing because of affordability.

I figure I break even at this point by Water Fasting then using whatever good foods I can to balance it out.

I heard somewhere you can make a broth that will build up potassium reserves, that is my only reason for it. If that is a false assumption let me know.

Is there a way to prepare yourself and nutrient reserves for a 40 day water fast? I am really amazed at the poster who went 50 days and the other poster who went 60 days before adding in supplements. Tissue reserves are not the problem, but I seem to have an issue with low potassium developing. The first time I know why because of the many meds, this time I was more careful plus incorporated a lot of raw ( and some cooked )except for an excursion out of town.

Anyway thanks for your thoughts Fonty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.468 sec, (1)