CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The new communism ~ climate alarmism and environmentalism

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
2Sirius Views: 1,323
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,447

Re: The new communism ~ climate alarmism and environmentalism

You really need to heed your own advice! You follow the party line toe to heal yet you have the gumption to tell people to use common sense!
Hah! This is why I am on the other side of the fense on the environmentalissue ,I to was a fool for the lies once myself. Anthropogenic Global Warming and the fanatic opposition to any Science other then what we where getting fron the UNs IPPC being promoted as gospel when there is more Science and common sense against it then for, Peak oil another scam that is at the top of the list to promote fear and high prices at the pump and meters !Fossil fuels lol oh boy what a pathetic theory based on some 18th century Science that until recently has never been challenged or even debates amongst western scientist.
You my friend are the one using fear and party line quotes with emoticon greif backed by no science whatsoever! But fear not ,you are not alone, the average dodo is with you on this ,to lazy to do the research themselves relying on boob tube whores to tell them what to think is quite commonplace ,with rings in thier nose and blinders on moaning and whining how everyone must do their part ,which is nothing but cheap talk and no action, taking complete advantage of modern life while supporting laws that cheat others in the world the same advantages!
You dont see those stricken with poverty harping about AWG, only those well endowed privalaged classes blessed with the benefits of scientific progress sitting on their warmed or cooled comfy arses,threatening to deprive others of the same based on some fearmongering unscientific profiteering! Yet people continue with hearts in hand brains on the lamb defying commonsense shrouded by the ubiquitis repetitive mantras put in place by the elitist who control them! A bigger group of fools never exisited created by nothing more then emotion and animated disney cartoons and an unquestioning devotion to thier own self hating demise!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

25.578 sec, (1)