CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Solution to loose skin after weight loss?????

Anonymid Views: 6,551
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 11,348

Re: Solution to loose skin after weight loss?????

How fast did u lose the weight? What were you before and what now? How old are you? How long were you bigger for?

I would say firstly for those losing weight...don't try to lose more than a couple of pounds a week...and if ur below 180lbs then a pound a week. Also if you build up your muscles in areas where lose skin is noticeable, then it will firm up...also with the extra muscloe, you'll burn more calories which will help you keep weight off. Also I would do lots of stretching and calisthenics. I'm losing weight and going swimming a couple of times a week to tone up. I've heard vit E helps..in supplement form it's generally good for your health too....and you can get it in creams. And also don't worry too much, because you're right that it takes about a year for the body to tighten up.

I have also heard that often the loose skin will go when any remnants of excess fat is gone, so personally I'm going to keep going till my BMI is 20, then build up about 3/4 of a stone in muscle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.845 sec, (1)