CureZone   Log On   Join
Started today

bling Views: 1,069
Published: 14 years ago

Started today

Started Master-Cleanse today. Anyone else had trouble buying ketone stix in the uk. I went to Boots the chemist, and was grilled as to why i wanted them. It was very embarrassing as other people were standing by the counter.

I said it was personal, and why do you think i want them, in a huffy way, and they said, we keep them upstairs, and we have to ask as people abuse them.

So i mumbled, for diet health reasons. So someone went to get them. I asked what the other reason was, and she wouldn't tell me, just they abuse them. I have to look it up on internet now.
So i said well i don't know anything about that. I was furious, they looked at me like i was some sort of criminal.
On the way home, i was joking with husband, they scanned my loyalty card, so they know where i live, perhaps we'll get raided by the police.
So my husband said. Maybe we will get raided by the keystone cops (ketone). Well it was funny at the time.

Anyway have headache already. Is it okay to juice all the lemons for the day. I bought some unwaxed ones, and will do them in the juicer. Today i've been squeezing them through a sift by hand.

I have to go visiting Sunday, so that will be awkward, but will take some of the drink in a flask and have it sneekily. I don't want people asking awkward questions. I'll say i had big meal before coming out.

Feeling a bit hungry now, but nothing i can't handle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.668 sec, (1)