CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Protein and good complex carb sources.

archus Views: 1,414
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,136,758

Re: Protein and good complex carb sources.

Here it is...The Raw Bread recipe.

Cinnamon Date Bread
3 C soft wheat, sprouted 1 day
1 C dates
1 t cinnamon
1/2 C raisins
Process wheat and dates in a champion juicer using the solid plate. Add cinnamon and raisins to the mixture and mix well. Form into 4 loaves of bread, place on a teflex sheet in the dehydrator at 105 degrees for 5-6 hours, remove teflex sheets and turn bread over, continue dehydrating for 5-6 hours, or until desired moisture is obtained.

If you do not like this there are many raw food websites and you can google raw foods and go on the sites and find raw recipes of all kinds.

I must admit my first attempt was a failure and my bread became cookies, but was very good tasting. You will have to keep enough thickness and right temerature so it dos not dry too fast and become hard.

Enjoy.

Next I am going to try to make raw tortillas from legumes and avocados. I can't wait to try it. If you have any recipes for that please forward that to me.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.414 sec, (1)