CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does MMS cause temporary immune system weakness?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
intheflow Views: 4,514
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,136,782

Re: Does MMS cause temporary immune system weakness?

Thanks everyone that responded to my post. Here is an update on what's happened the last few days. This flu is a sneaky one, you are just horse starting off and you don't feel too bad for the first 3 or 4 days. Then it starts playing havoc on your throat. Mine got very sore and white junk on day 5. One ear also became affected. I sprayed activiated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution on the back of my throat and the next day, today, it feels better. My ear on the other hand has been another story. It has caused quite a bit of pain on and off. I used hot compress on it to ease the pain yesterday. I also used warm salty water to irrigate it mixed with some mms solution. Don't know if that was wise or not? Anyway, last night it drained some, but this morning it's completely stopped up. I have eaten little in the last few days and could not bring myself to take any mms, my bad ;-) Anyway, I'm going to get started on it again today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.453 sec, (1)