CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bullying and violence in schools

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
sparque Views: 1,903
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,139,328

Re: Bullying and violence in schools

Thank you White Tiger and fledgling....

A few of the students, very few, do it out of what i feel is the addiction to the act. They do it often without thinking, or even any sense of pain or urgency. Most are in the middle of some issue. For some, it is part of the normal teenage drama of growing up, yet coming from a dysfunctional home and environment, and part of the contagion, they have found comfort. For most, I think it is their way of coping. Most don't cut daily, but instead when some stressor comes up and overpowers them. And yes, most have been sexually abused, some I fear, are still going through it, yet our great children's services dept don't go in depth to investigate.
Plus, some of my kids are already placed in a foster or group home to protect them from an abusive home, just to suffer other abuses in this protected environment.
I love the story of the lipstick and mirror....I'm still laughing about it....I can almost see the lawsuits from the kids....those claiming to be sick to traumatized of this display, needing years of daily therapy do deal with this, and the poor parents needing help to deal with their helpless feelings...lol....too many lawyers and messed up parents out there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.517 sec, (1)