CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bullying and violence in schools

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
fledgling Views: 1,830
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,139,459

Re: Bullying and violence in schools

Oh, how I wish someone had taken me into situations where people treated each other well, and smiled...when I was a tad.

Even just for a few minutes...once...stayed by my side and made me feel welcome, appropriate.

It was 'the boom' being lowered, without warning, that caused all the heartache. I never did figure out what I had done wrong. I could only assume that I was somehow 'bad', right from the get-go. And I didn't see TV till I was in my 20's.

I suppose we could blame 'original sin' for a lot of it, and those who make it their purpose in life to extract every last penny from pockets, who made our parents poor and, therefore, malleable and frightened.

But, kids 'know', without understanding, what is better...what they prefer. Give them a glimpse of it and they'll strive to create more of it...expect more of it...for the rest of their lives.

There is no greater excitement than acceptance, happiness, contentment, and that it is yours. And no substitute.

In one poor and rural family, eking out a living with a small sawmill, the mom created the atmosphere of a fine restaurant. Her sons and daughters wore their best clothes and took turns welcoming each other as honored guests to a gourmet meal...hand-printed menus included.

When mom told me the story, she said that she knew her family was ready to experience gracious manners and beautiful surroundings. Not having the cash, they created the illusion, together.

Though the food came from their usual pots, it was spiced with imagination...and everyone was complimented on their abilities at hosting, and their sparkling dinner conversation.

It was all to amaze and please papa, who had toiled long and hard to earn such an occasion.

I think it opened doors for everyone present.

I know that just hearing about it did wonders for this thirty-something.

Anything is possible.

The human mind aspires.

F.

Old Fezziwig, in 'A Christmas Carol', is one of the wisest and happiest people I ever met.

:D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)