Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Jay440 Views: 1,255
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,139,806

Re: Day 10 - what a week - surprising results

very very important to come off the cleanse properly, your body can go into a bad case of indigestion if you go to quickly to cooked foods. Everyone is different but the basic system of the body is very similar. Following the Master-Cleanse you should have your plan ready to ease into broths, teas, juices, salads etc. The slower you go the better your body will be able to handle the transition from lemonade to cooked-solid foods. Remember that there are folks here that have fasted for 20 and 30 days so do not panic when you feel the need to eat processed food. It would be good to have others report on their favorite ways to come off the Lemonade Diet into normal? diet.
Many people have a normal? diet of bad habits and it is best to go all natural and support your local organic food store. Having a nice juicer ready to go is also a plus.
Stay away from fried or overcooked foods for as long as you can.
I will be starting th Master-Cleanse on April 1st, this will be my 5th year in a row and i am getting ready now by going raw before the fast. A couple of times that i came off the Master-Cleanse became bad by taking too much too soon. I have found that it is good to keep taking the lemonade every morning before eating anything else. I have also added taking enzymes and probiotics when I start eating again, this has helped me stabilize the ole' metabolism.
It is very easy to maintain muscle mass during the MC just exercise like normal and if you feel dizzy or light headed sit down and drink more of the life force liquid that you have made for yourself.
Remember this is not just a way to lose pounds or inches, this is a body cleanse and i'm sure many here will tell ya that 10 days should be a minimum. The longer you go the more your body will have a chance to get rid of whatever crap has built up inside of your intestines. It has been quoted by some healthy doctor folks that all disease begins in the colon. There are many ways to get healthy and this is one of them, and it's a good one. Remember also that the will power that you practice is yours, we are blessed with it so we should use it. Decadence is always waiting for us in every way, shape and form, it is for us to choose.
Happy Spring to all.....(in memory of Ann Wigmore)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)