CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 8 | Water only | weight loss

bling Views: 4,664
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,140,813

Re: Day 8 | Water only | weight loss

Seasalt is good but obviously not on fast. It not only cured my cramps in the past but my cold feet. I also have hypothyroidism and had weak adrenals for awhile, and used Seasalt to help that and eventually used cortisol for few weeks and that solved the adrenal problem for now anyway. I never use normal table salt , that is poison.

Yes i know i shouldn't use lemon, but i was thinking for the first day, as got terrible acidity last time, and didn't on the Lemonade Diet , which includes maple syrup. I never had maple syrup before that, developing quite a taste for it lol. I am wondering if it is heel lift and arch supports i've got to get used to, as getting pains just walking, or hobbling more like it. And it has been cold at night recently to. I've got a list of potassium deficiency symptoms in one of my books, cramps can also be magnesium deficiency, and i used to take that, but going off taking supplements, they never seem to make any difference in how i feel, my digestion is probably a bit impaired and not digesting them properly. Hopefully a fast will help heal that some what.

I was contemplating going on juicefast, but can't be bothered with the hassle and as you say, cleaning up all the mess. The Mastercleanse is easy, i did for few days, but not sure if i would get sick of it before long. I was planning to go straight on water from the Master-Cleanse but i buckled again.

I've been eating absolutely junk today, when i don't normally, what is that all about. I think it is because i had treatment yesterday, and feeling a bit low today, so i might start tomorrow again, maybe lemonade drink for a day to ease into it, then water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)