CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil giant backs off 'green' push

2Sirius Views: 791
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,141,439

Re: Oil giant backs off 'green' push

The concept of useful idiot was a term taken from Lenins "professional naives"! Those educated in the liberal arts in whatever country they wanted to increase the collective mind sink! Very simple stuff B&G ! The sophomoric mind is like putty in the hands of a good change agent ! The envirnmental movement is just that a group of knee jerk intellectual wannabees without any real intelligence except the indoctrination they receive after their first lifes episode outside mommy and daddy house! This is the profile or a useful idiot! Maturity can cure this illness!

Its the end of march and there is still snow on the ground where I live, record cold spells all over the globe and some moron is telling me the planet is heating up and soon we wil be living in heat egual to haites ,5 to 10 yrs ago! lol!
Similar to Jimmy Carter claiming we are out of gas, 30 yrs ago!lol
Jump on board what? The idiot train? Grow up B&G.I really thought you where wise enough to see through this scam! After all its such a childish persuit , I mean anyone who takes the words of morons like bill o rielly ,oprah, and born to lie polititions like a$$hole Al Gag me with a spoon Gore is a complete fool!

Liberals should be outlawed for stupidity!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)