CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ph balance & Vitamin C. Confused.

Views: 4,372
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 114,140

Re: Ph balance & Vitamin C. Confused.

I used to be prone to cystitis, in my twenties and thirties, and passed a kidney stone once that was extremely painful. I also used to be someone who took a lot of vitamin C...believing it was really good.

I have not had kidney problems since beginning to drink cranberry juice, ( just the pure concentrated unsweetened kind you buy at a halth food store and dilute to drink) and eating cranberries. In winter I frequently have green or herbla tea in which I put about seven frozen cranberries. They cool the tea, and I eat them after drinking it. I no longer take supplemental vitamin C. but I have been drinking lemon with water for about ten years. That, along with being vegetarian, and now almost purely vegan has all but eliminated what used to be a recurring irritation.I was always on the edge of a UTI.

Cranberry juice is Queen! when it comes to kineys and the urinary tract.
Better the real food than the supplement they extract from it...

One thing I found really good for kideney stone attacks (I lived where they did not have sonic equipment to 'break' the stones)is the homeopathic "equisetum".
(horsetail) It did something that enabled the body to partly dissolve a large stone and pass it. (About the size of a kidney bean.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)