CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Safe to LF without a parasite cleanse first?

Views: 2,550
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,141,888

Re: Safe to LF without a parasite cleanse first?

Loved your story. Point well taken. Like you I have lost nearly the same amount of weight, have a spinal injury from a car accident and require neurosurgery and have been on a host of pain killers steroids epidurals etc. Would love a miracle but may end up withthe surgery because they say it is "critical". I also had some other health issues too BP, Gerd accident related stuff.

So I started the water fasting, first time ended badly because of very low K ( fell into because I was ill), but digestion seemed better so I am on my second water only fast day20, will go to refeeding afterward and then begin the parasite and liver cleanses. Fortunately I don't suffer from the doubling over related to the liver ( usually the spine with me).

Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope all your health ventures have helped to heal you. I am sure you are better off than never having attempted at all. At least that is what I tell myself. I call it health discoveries, because I never know what I am going to learn and well this is really new and sometimes kinda weird for husband to understand but he is supportive.

I don't how you guzzle that oil down daily. I guess it is do what you have to do.

I am okay with the apple juice fast for 10 or so days.

By the way I heard somewhere milk thistle and gold coin grass if taken for a 2-3 weeks prior to Liver Flush can help get out more stones. If you have heard about it I would be curious to know your opinion.

If you have an opinion on MH parasite cleanse, I would be interested. Sometimes so many opinions make it difficult to know.

Thank you for your comments.

Best of Health to you...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)