CureZone   Log On   Join
to everybody

Views: 903
Published: 13 years ago

to everybody

Hi everybody,
first I want to introduce myself. I come from Slovakia (Europe) and I am 20 years old. I've been having peeling lips for many years now and I guess in my case it was the result of Isotretinoin - Roaccutane. I tried many treatments, none successful.

I've been visiting this Peeling lips forum for about 2 years now or so just as a guest and this is my first post as a member. The reason why I'm writing is that the forum is starting to loose it's meaning and it's goal. As I look through the posts, people are arguing and talking about these mysterious emails they received from "muhammed" and beefing with each other. I think we shouldn't abuse muhammed for writing these messages because I guess if he wanted to spam you guys he wouldn't send these mails from his existing account, instead he would create a new one... To the people who got these email: Either you should ignore these mails or contact the administrator and tell him about this problem. To muhammed: I'm not sure if you did it already, but it would be a good idea to change your password (guess someone is using your account).

Guys let's not accuse each other and instead let's try to focus on our main goal - TO BEAT THIS ****** CONDITION - EXFOLIATIVE CHEILITIS!! LET'S TRANSFORM THE FORUM TO WHAT IT WAS IN THE PAST!

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.640 sec, (1)