CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DMSO with MMS---jfh

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
rmutu212 Views: 6,472
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,143,616

Re: DMSO with MMS---jfh

r4000,

I hope you get your questions answered. I found it interesting in his information he quoted Kevin T. "the goverment doesn't want you to have, blah, blah, blah."

I don't think I would use a conficted felon as my expert on anything except how to be a convicted felon.

Kevin is in it for the money. It doesn't matter to him as long as it makes him money.

I read his book on diet and the secert product that lets you eat anything you want and never gain weight again. The cost of product is beyond most people and you need to convince a doctor to inject it into you.

He is selling books, his books. That's where the real money is.

He is a joke and not to be trusted as far as I am concerned.

However, others may feel different.

It is important to see the company a person keeps if you want a read on a person.

Again, this person doesn't pass the smell test for me.

Jacobs lab has a track record and he is an MD, if that counts for anything.

He was on the forefront of DMSO uses to cure diseases.

Personally I don't care where anyone gets their product. I am just stating my opinion on this guys claims of his use of dmso.

The two selling points this website uses are honey will cut the smell factor and the use of glass to contain the dmso.

The thing that gets me is, that one day he decides to inject dmso in the area of his skull, in his neck.

How does one come to that decision. Doesn't the dmso penetrate into the area without injection.

Isn't the selling point of dmso, the ability to carry product to all areas of the body?

Let me know how you make out with your questions.

By the way, FDA doesn't allow sellers of dmso to claim it heals anything. He claims it does in an off hand manner.

Smell factor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.703 sec, (1)