CureZone   Log On   Join
Exercise

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 795
Published: 13 years ago

Exercise

HISTORY: When I was born I caught a cold and almost died. The Dr. and attending nurse were my god parents since they didn't think I was gonna pull through. Rrrrright!, I'm an old soul in a very not too strong bod! To look at me, you'd see a hot and hunka hunka piece of beef. NOT! It's just a thin veneer to hold my organs in.

DIAGNOSIS: I have an allergy to AIR! Well, cold air, anyway. Walking from my car to a market, if the wind is blowing cold air, I'm screwed. I'm better than before cuz of these blessed health sites but not where I wanna be.

This S U X BIG time so I have to be real careful. So HAAAALYP! I took allergy tests, etc., hoping it wasn't what I knew deep down...my sinuses react to cold air, histmines are released into my blood and I feel like a pile of dog biscuits.

THEN, when I sweat it's a triple threat ~ but I keep on fighting. ACV has been a salvation !BUT! I still need to build up my immunity MORE!

EXAMPLE: Here's the scene the last time I exercised: When I went to the gym I did low-impact areobics and of course, sweated.

After the class I did some light weight lifting and sit-ups ~ totalling 20 minutes, to help cool me down.

I did, I cooled down, went into the sauna which was too hot for my sinuses to bear then did steam for about 3 minutes ~ too hot again, then I took a cool/cold shower.

End of story. I went home did my ACV and all that I do, however, the subsequent days found me in a funk..I had such low energy, cloudy head and vision, slow reaction times because I just didn't feel myself, everything seemed to be in slo/mo, felt real down-did I already say that? et cetera! I'm am SO sick of myself already! :)

~this went on for about three weeks. Geesh!~

I vowed I wouldn't do areobics again but I'm too much a fighter (or dumb) to give up...

ANY suggestions will be grrrreatly appreciated. I just began Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , Colloidal Silver , >>>>virgin-too funny) coconut oil...what else? Inhale peroxide, say my prayers AND... I call my mother almost everyday!

I gotta build up my immunity!

Blessings!
xxoo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)