CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ever wonder why theres always war over Jerusalem?

charlie7 Views: 1,246
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,144,398

Re: Ever wonder why theres always war over Jerusalem?

I don't disagree with it. The FACTS disagree with it. Which part was crap???

Saying that Jesus was born on the 25th of December (Pagan)? If you read the bible you will see that no where does it say this, in fact it says there were shepherds tending to sheep in the fields around the time "Jesus" was born which is very unlikely in the December snow.....winter bit too cold. Well thats one of the main arguments which is crap.

It also states that the 3 stars is where the Jesus story got the 3 wise men. If I remember correctly theres no 3 wise men in the bible. A lot of the stats for the other God's as compared to Jesus they show are also not quite right, do your own research on them.

One of the main problems with the film is that it takes all of its info from others and yet does not give them credit. There is one main person in particular who has worked on this stuff for 40years which they pretty much got the whole movie from and did not give credit to. There is a lot more to it then the film presents and international admiralty banking goes ALOT deeper into EVERYTHING that surrounds/controls us.

I am not saying the whole movie is bad, a lot of good stuff in it.....everything about banks and 9/11 is pretty good. But when on these subjects making up facts that are not true it discredits the good stuff. I feel that the worst thing you can do is present half truths!!

The more I learn the more I realize how much I do not know!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.602 sec, (1)