CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FDA values of pH of certain fruits-April 2007

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
r4000 Views: 1,337
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,144,474

Re: FDA values of pH of certain fruits-April 2007

For now I would stay away from any citric acid as event the experts are not really sure of what is used to make it-that is what kind of sugarly medium,etc..what the corn Genetically-Modified-Organisms or not ?

Also due to th 5:1 differences of amount of citric acid being produced -600,000 tons vs 120,000 of lemons/limes per year(latest figures for 2003 )and considering the prices of said citrus so something else must be used..
It is quite possible the Chinese are using limestone

Citrus acid can be called organic because it has carbon atoms and this is what companies are doing..

MMS- stay away from ANY supplier that does not have its solution certified by Jim Humble-the label on the bottle must be "made in Mexico) unless you buy it from

http://www.sodiumchlorite.ca
and do it yourself..

Note-even trusted suppliers are doing some hanky-panky with their products-this has been confirmed to me in private e-mail-as costs are going up and their profit margins down so they are cutting the corners..

I do not trust any longer a company such as GLOBALLIGHT until proven otherwise by them that their products are as they are advertising them..and that their Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is certified by Humble..

On the short radio interview Jim Humble said that lemon juice(fresh) was okay in lieu of citric acid ..

It is up to them and others to show us,the consumer(buyer) that their products are unadulterated and certified..

I am no organic chemist nor do I have access to lab facilities.

Citric acid was used by Jim Humble because in Africa ,etc..it was rather difficult to get citrus/limes and easier to handle when dealing with large number of people..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)