CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anybody know?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
  Views: 1,212
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,142,843

Re: Does anybody know?

Thank you Archus for the websites, they should be a great help.

Regarding the situation when one spouse has and does a different philosophical approach to lifestyle and eating, I have to say it took a long time to convince my husband and it has been a gradual process . Start small and eliminate things like soda etc. I took the scientific approach as long as I could find a good understanding and explained the acetic nature of soda and damaging effects of phosphoric acid especially when set against a highly processed diet limited intake of water and minimal alkaline products to counteract the acid nature of the diet.

I wish to use the rules of food combining in the household but that is still dead in its tracks.

We agreed to eat healthy in the house, no buying of junk food ( exclusion might be holiday where special meals and desserts may be included). However, he desires his freedom outside the house but said he will try to make sure it is reasonably healthy. I think that is all you ask. It is a long journey for those who are entrenched with the idea that steak and potato is the all American meal.

Regarding raw food choices, well I am little worried about becoming allergic to some items if eaten to often,s o I can see how the limitation might worry some. In my family allergies are big. My sister adored broccoli and cannot eat it now because of a food allergy . I have known a few individuals who became allergic to soy as well. The only solution I see if possible is to rotate your foods frequently enough that it does not become a problem. Not that that is a problem for you , but that is the only reason limitation would be an issue, unless you were not getting certain vitamins.

I admire you for sticking with your guns and doing the right thingfor your body. It takes alot more work preparation self - restraint and creativity to be healthy and hunt for appropriate food than to just grab the stuff the food lobbyists are swamping us with it.

I look for ward to viewing those websites.

take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)