CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Vietnam war.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

knows Views: 2,188
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,950

Re: The Vietnam war.

How to cure Prostate cancer. Hmmmmm let me see. Apparently you haven't read any of my basic stuff on this forum.

The basic stuff is: There are no cures, never has been, never will be. The ONLY option you have is to elivate your health levels to the point where the disease can't exist. Now, that's doable, and that's what I teach here.

You should really get my book and CD about it all.

Obviously you have no respect for me or what I teach. Even though I've been doing Chiropractic for 32 years and my father did it for 44 years. Even though I was a combat medic in Vietnam. Even though I had hepatic-billiary cancer and beat that applying what I teach in this forum. You respect none of that. You choose to make fun of it with your derogatory remarks and know-it-all attitude.

Which means you embrace the orthodox medical establishment. Which means you accept and promote the 120,000 people that die every year from the properly prescribed and administered prescription drugs. Which means you accept and promote the over 90,000 people a year that die from secondary infections from hospital stays. Which means you accept and promote over 315,000 people a year dying at the hands of needless surgery and medical mistakes. You embrace all that, accept it, and promote it.

I, on the other hand, discovered, wrote about, put on CD and video the fundamentals of health and how to apply them to increase health levels and thus overcome disease. I embrace nothing of the orthodox medical treatment regimes used to so-call "cure" disease. I totally reject that because it doesn't work as the statistics quoted above prove. You embrace genocide. I embrace health. And yet you think you're right and shoot deragatory remarks toward me.

You should really get my book and CD and take a long hard look at the people and organizations you support and promote. You could start by taking a look at my web site. Perhaps read some of the veterans section about what I've personally been through. Then get Gary Nulls book "Death by Medicine".

I've been in places you're afraid to even look at and yet you hold yourself out to be above me because you embrace organized madicine. Tsk, tsk. I realize, of course your ego is of such size and magnatude you cannot be wrong about anything. But wrong you are about medicine, cures, and orthodox treatment regimes used to "cure" disease. It's social enginering through and through via mass drugging of that society to create the very people you are one of. AND you worship the very people that have done that to you.

So wait until you're "terminal" then come and talk to me. In the meantime pop your pills and worship your doctors. Don't you know they need the money to do more research to find the cures. Hell, they advertise they can't cure anything yet you embrace them, literally worship them. So be it.

I've never seen any aspect of what I teach kill anyone. Not a one. And I've been doing this a long, long time. So you stick with all the politcally correct mass murderers and I'll stick with those who embrace truth and apply it.

If you ever get serious about any of this let me know. Until then good luck, you'll need it.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (2)