CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Moral story of the Cleansing and Flushing surveys--

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 3,104
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 114,777

Re: --Moral story of the Cleansing and Flushing surveys--

I think these sorts of readings are why Andreas Moritz always is so adamant that people get colonics or colemas, after the flush.

(I don't do either, but I *do* take the salt water flush, and keep it up, for some time after.)

There's no doubt that some of the stones and chaff, etc. can work their way through the colon quite slowly, and may even be reabsorbed (ack!) before ever making it out.

Sometimes it seems as if we view the body as a bunch of stuff in a container that gets shaken up, loosened and emptied, as if it were a can or a rubber tube that just needs a good whack to clear it out.

Obviously, it's alot more complex than that.

:-)

*by the way, 6.2 for urine is very low. So, already there was a big burden of acid,
and a lack of mineral buffers. and it's not surprising that after the flush(es) the ph dipped even lower. >> A pretty good sign it seems that lots of good minerals and greens are needed, as you yourself already said.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.359 sec, (1)