CureZone   Log On   Join
I am a living proof to this

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
AnnaG Views: 3,569
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 114,739

I am a living proof to this

During 7 months period I have done 7 liver flushes so far, also colonics, enemas , baths, rebounding, skin burshes, diets etc. I have candida, adrenal issues, hypoglycemia, I felt in general like one step from a grave . I did not konw anything about PH balance at that time. After 4 months on this program I deleloped seveer tendonitis/arthritis or something happend iwth my joints/muscles in my hip and in my spine. I have been in a such severe pain for 4 moonths !!! I have to look at what is happening with me from the outside otherwise I would go mad what I am going through lately. Also I had a breast lump which trippled in size by now.
Everything Moreless says does make a lot of sense. I didn't miss a post by him, and now I can see the bigger picture what is what. I can see there are some people with such a narrow-minded approach to life in general that it looks like it is impossible for them to take a bigger picture of any problem, they are stuck and trying to find a fault to cling to so that they could prove their narrow-mindedness.
I feel blessed that such a forum appeared on Internet
I still can not believe that such an information is just free of charge and can change our lives totally for the better.
Million thanks Moreless for sharing the knowledge !!
Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.516 sec, (1)