CureZone   Log On   Join
My 2nd Liver Flush.

Golden Avocado Views: 1,666
Published: 13 years ago

My 2nd Liver Flush.

I finished my 2nd Liver Flush today. I did my 1st about a month ago, and reported results on this forum.

I have been juicing several days a week for a a couple of months. This is just juicing, not juice-fasting.

Saturday, I opted for just fresh juice rather than the recommended light meal. Then I followed the Liver Flush as directed. Well, *almost* exactly as directed. I was a little short on 3 cups of grapefruit juice, so I topped off the canning jar's 3 cup mark with a little of my fruit/veggie juice from earlier in the day. The juice mix was mainly carrot/apple/a little beet. Last evening I had lots of beet-colored "chaff", a few lentil-sized green stones, and a sprinkling of lentil-sized "white flecks" that were not dyed by the beet juice.
Any idea what the white flecks might be?

This morning, I had loads of sand-colored "chaff", just like the last time. But today I also had dozens (100's?) of lentil-sized green stones.

I wanted to comment on some of the physical sensations: I felt a "tickling" sensation in my liver area, which would then switch to a feeling of movement. Later I had a "flowing" sensation. I was never in pain, and in fact I have an overall positive opinion about Liver Cleanse, and will do another in a few weeks.

Its about 3pm Sunday, and I feel pretty good about the whole process.
If you are reading this and haven't tried it yet, I find that the LC is very un-intrusive on my life. I was able to do everything I normally do - just be near a bathroom Sat evening / Sun morning.

Peace,
Susan.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)