CureZone   Log On   Join
Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Views: 2,239
Published: 13 years ago

Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Day 31 I am still detoxing by the outbreaks I am having on the skin. I do not feel hungry, but I find I a thirsty at times. On average drinking about 4 -6 cup of water.

I measured my blood pressure on day 30 . It was 126/88 pulse 90 and was a bit disappointed as according to Dr. Fuhrman the blood pressure drops and it did drop to 108/70 last time.

Pulse seems high too. Any thoughts on this. Tongue is still coated, no true cravings for wholesome food. I feel a little nauseated but had some reflux for last couple of days and figured it had to do with that. That feeling I had much more often on the first fast.

I would like to extend it and since my reserves still seem to be intact I like to continue, but I am a bit concerned that there was no blood pressure drop this time ( only slight). I had severe hypokalemia likely caused by prior use of meds that alter potassium and the Water Fast ( it was 2.4 mg- normal around 3.4 I think, Fuhrman says he ends a fast at 3.0). Can hypokalemia cause some damage to kidneys that might alter the blood pressure? Hmm I will try to find the answer.

Since I am in the middle of some skin outbreaks that are likely detox I would like to continue for as long as possible.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)