CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Views: 2,049
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,857

Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Thank you for your response Chrisb1.

While I do have some mild muscle weakness, I believe that is from the nerve injury from traumatic injury. Since I went through hypokalemia before , it is nothing like that. No major muscular weakness, no difficulty putting on my clothes or breathing like before. Funny it was really bad, didn't think I had hypokalemia because all the crazy diagnoses I have gotten from the car accident. NO muscle spasms.

I will try to finish off day 31 even ask for a blood test if possible from my doctor.

Regarding Fuhrman's writings on immune complexes in circulation and the like in the body and the fact that it is alleviated by fasting. Does allergy testing tell you what you should avoid so as not to cause further issues with immune complexes ( ie in case of arthritis)? or is there some other testing?

Also what about seasonings, condiments etc? Do you just gauge yourself by the reaction?

I read up on the Elimination Diet and said you will not reactions but the info I was reading was non specific. I know swelling or feeling ill or bloated might be one such reaction but there are milder ones correct? Like hot foods make my eyes water or nose run, does that mean the sinus passages are opening up and the tear duct respondings, or can that also indicate the presence of an allergen?

I was looking for forward to juicing Celery and tomato as my first meal but I guess I will go with the mono food selection for as long as I can. Do you think since I still need to detox the elimination period should be just as long as the fasting period?

Thank for your insight . It is greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)