CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am a living proof to this

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 3,140
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 114,924

Re: I am a living proof to this

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to give me all the details!!

I too have spent many years and many hours researching and trying various things for my poor health and very severe hypoglycemia. I almost go into a sleep coma after eating meals with any form of carb, even the most natural ones. I sense that my hypo is adrenal gland related too. I have not tried the Pantethine yet, can you say how much to take and when to take for best results?

Also when you take the moreless drink for hypoglycemia? What recipe do you follow?
Brewers yeast worked great for me too but after a few months it caused too much acid in my system and my joints and back started to ache. Bee pollen worked well too but it caused me insomnia. Concentrace worked great too but my skin became very fragile and dry to the point of almost bleeding. So far the best help has been calcium.

I will take note of all the other things you mentioned and begin more trial. Thanks for reminding me of the state of the mind, I forget sometimes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)