CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 2,043
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,149,232

Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Chrisb1 Thank you for your thoughtful and elaborate post. I appreciate the fact that you take great care in answering so thoroughly. You will and are a great writer.. We anticipate your book!!! I know it would be a great one.

Yes in general many seasonings are just for taste ( probably most condiments are not so healthy now that I think about it). Although tumeric and the ingredients in curry ( maybe itis the tumeric in that combination as well) was found to have anti- inflammatory properties and was believed to be responsible for the lower incidence of alzheimer's and dementia in India.

I did some volunteer work in Africa a few years back and came to love vegetarian ethiopian cuisine but it is really the spices and the flavors and the sour injera that are quite good. I had just learned how to cook indian for my husband. I do think spices can be addictive in a way. As you said a perversion of sorts, hadn't thought about that, but that is in mind something of what a craving is when it is not wholesome. Anyway. Yes this raw lifestyle will be quite a learning adventure.

In your post you mention that you follow the 80/20 raw/cooked food combo. This probably sounds odd, but do you daily plan out your 80% raw so nothing is lacking. How do you know it is 80% daily. I haven't figured this out. I saw where some other place advertised an 85/15 raw / grain cooked other combo. Obviously if you are eating 4 apples a day it is alot easier to figure out but that is not what my diet would look like . Thanks for your thoughts on the matter.

Regarding food principles, is the Harvey Diamond one the book of choice or is there a modern version now that people go with. I had read it awhile back but don't have a copy now.

Food that that look like vegetables but are considered fruits such as avocado, tomato cucumber etc can they be combined with other vegetables okay? Because they are classified as a fruit they should only be eaten as a fruit as in the food principles it states fruits should be eaten first and isolatd from other food that may follow by about twenty -30 min?

Thanks you or anybody else who responds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)