CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Views: 2,021
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,150,764

Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Thank you Chrisb1 for your insight and experience. Sorry I am not able to respond in a timely manner to your post. My computer-cpu is on the burnout and does not always function.. I responded to each of your posts and wish to thank you again for your most eloquent and detailed explanation.

Yes I never heard of bp rising on end of fast except for hypokalemia and I had that bad the last time and my bp remained low and remained low for a couple of months until I let the diet go toward the end around holidays and then some travel.

My husband was asking "can't you find something that explains this on the net or in any of your books". I said I looked, I don't know what this is. Maybe related to secondarily to medical issue. But I know if I walk in the doctor's office he will not know, and I will see him in about a week or so. But there is no way I could say , by the way I haven't eaten in 32 days would you do an electrolyte panel? I would probably be carted off to psych ward or diagnosed with an eating disorder. I will ask if he will check my electrolytes. But no guarantee that it will be done. Sometimes feel like a pawn to be managed and doped up , tagged for billing and sent on my way. Well my experiences have not been too grand with the medical community and that is how I ended up here.. :)

I have been having some pain in the area of my liver and gallbladder. I heard fasters are prone to stones. Don't know if that would cause a rise in bp.

Anyway broke the fast with some Watermelon later an orange. Felt alot better after the orange. The orange tasted heavenly but not so much with the watermelon. I had my juicer put away and it was in the wee hours in the morning that I could not take the headache anymore. I know the headache was unrelated to water consumption. Thinking Mg, K and some other nutrients deficiency maybe involved in the high bp, if not related to some other medical condition. I don't think any fasting expert could give me the answer without having had a blood test at the time. I would like to try to find someone who could order by phone the tests if that is possible because there is no one in this small community.

I will measure my bp later and see what a day of juicy fruits did for me.

Bottoms up to continued detox.

Thanks again to Chrisb1 Fonty and anyone else who responded to my posts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)