CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: punched in the back

plzchuckle Views: 1,848
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,151,014

Re: punched in the back

Deven, had you flushed til stone free over the last 3 yrs, you certainly should have overcome this long ago!!

Set yourself a regular flush schedule and get on a parasite cleanser ... flush, kill the bugs ... flush, kill the bugs ... flush, kill the bugs ... doing this you will find there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Having a body that goes wild when you eat fats is a vicious circle.  Your body HAS TO HAVE FATS!  "Essential fatty acids" means "gotta have 'em."  Every cell in your body, all 70trillion of them, have a membrane made of oil and water, your brain is 60% fat, your blood vessels are lined with fat, your nerves sheathes are fats.

You've come to realize that SAD (standard american diet) fats aren't good for you body, this will remain true forever!!  You can and should begin supplementing with therapeutic use of organic, unrefined, cold-pressed plant oils -

~flax seed oil, borage oil, hemp seed oil or Udo's Choice 3-6-9, these are in the cooler in your healthfood store's supplement section.  1-2 tablespoons 3 times a day.

~coconut oil is a medium chain fatty acid that is handled by the body like it's a carbohydrate.  It has many nutritous benefits to the body.

~liquid organic lecithin ... people scream at soybeans, I choose them over animal sources for lecithin!!

Taking oils in small doses keeps bile flowing while you're flushing!!!  Use a variety of them.  Start as small as you wish and work your way up as you feel comfortable with this.  Max is probably 5 tablespoons a day.

To manage your pain factor until you can do your next flush:

Lemon water was my best friend while flushing.  I kept a warm mug of lemon water at my elbo for months, I even kept organic lemons in my desk drawer at work!  I had bigtime pain!  On days when the lemon water wasn't alleviating it, I'd drink a cup of apple cidar vinger sweetened with stevia.  If that still wasn't getting it, I'd add a pinch of epsom salt.  When I was glassy eyed with pain, I'd even mix all 3 together, sweeten it with stevia.  I am single, I support my mama.  I HAD to work through this and HAD to find ways to cope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)