CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baking soda/alkalinity question

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
givati Views: 9,661
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,269

Re: Baking soda/alkalinity question

Hi Moreless.

To me this is not a simple answer.
Anybody on this forum willing to listen to you is trying to get a first morning urine reading of at least 6.4 and stay there for the rest of the day so healing may take place.You are of great help in assisting us to obtain better health or even perfect health. I do not have a problem with understanding the first part of your answer to Sans Sucre. But the last part is puzzling to me. What exactly do you want us to understand? Lack of alkalizing minerals is the cause of desease, I understand that, but what makes an organ sick if one is in perfect shape and has anough reserve alkaline minerals and gets anough alkaline minerals (out of the food ) to buffer most of the acids. What are you writing here Moreless?
That trying to obtain perfect health is a myth like reaching out for Utopia?
Or are you talking about aging. Are acids always one step ahead of us?
Action takes reaction but you lose a tiny bit of time or that we dont have anough time to repair the damage so there is a loss off energy.
Please elaborate.

Be well, Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)