CureZone   Log On   Join
Okay, but 7.4? and other specifics.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 9,504
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,292

Okay, but 7.4? and other specifics.

I hope you will take this in your inimitable smiling fashion---->>>An observation:

It often seems you assign a block-headedness that is not in evidence, (but rather some sort of broad judgment on your part) and your post then argues something that isn't even being spoken of! It’s exhausting, sorting through, to locate the gist of the subject. Exhausting for you too, I imagine, to then have to engage in this back and forth that seeks to clarify some basic point that was put forth backwards!

for example, you say, in answer to my question:

"It may be much better for your first morn pH to be above 6.8 pH than for it to be lower down below 6.0 pH!"

Yes!!!!!! Agreed! Halfway!!

-Moreless, can we please agree to take the middle path as a starting point? Otherwise, there’s this eternal chasm while we just change sides, shouting back and forth-

:-)

I think we all might appreciate -in a bizarre ‘lesser-of-two-evils’ way- if we've studied at all on the subject,that much below 6.0 and you *may* be on your way to your next life!-- but I was speaking from assuming a minimal level of shared knowledge here: that of (first) morning pH

reading from *at least 6.4 as generally considered to be anything like “good”, but better by far, (in truth) up at 6.8. or so.

Above that? Hmm. Okay--maybe. I'll have to see how I feel when I get there. Above 7.0? Before eating? In a person who is not a pure fruitarian of long-standing?
And even then…

hmmmm
7.4 seems at least .1 higher than what is said to be the critical ph of the body’s tissues- the inside ‘supposed-to-be-unchanging’ story – which would throw it
into the negative, as this pH pendulum tends to go…...Wouldn’t it?

I know there’s a lot of misinformation out there, but there are glimmers here and there, and it would be very good if we could amass here, a knowledge base that gets more specific than these ‘better this devil than that one’ snippets.

Would you agree, or not: that the pH ought to be slightly acid *in the way I've stated, (*numbers, first morning urine) in order to show evidence that the body has both *enough* alkaline minerals (incoming and in reserve) to buffer incoming and/or detoxing/releasing acids, and that sufficient quantity of these alkaline minerals
will then ALLOW for the reasonably painless release of stored acid wastes, while maintaining a non-acid deeper terrain- acids which would otherwise be 'held' somewhere in the body -- Creating the signs of disease? (at below 6.5 many say you are already on your way to chronic dis-ease manifesting.)

If this is so (correct), then it seems that unless a person were in perfect health (unlikely, and I don't think Sans Sucre has stated this as being the case) there is no way the pH being that high (7.4) could be a “good thing”. Is it possible the pH paper is “funny” like some proteins??? Weird. I can only guess the alka-seltzer could give a 'false' high, while the inner story must be something entirely other. It all (to me) appears to point to the fact that the body is in acid overload (maybe too rapid releasing of old stored acids? maybe too much lime water, too much alkalizing? Maybe just too much ‘good food’ causing the body to now say: "okay, house-cleaning time for acids") which has caused

*****an enormous alkaline rush, a plateau*****

while the body is now trying desperately to get things to be *more* acid—( here’s the pendulum again! But maybe it hasn't actually swung yet,) which might explain the transient desire for, and feeling better with the alka-seltzer, along with the curious unmoving alkaline pH.

Talk about convoluted!

(sorry, Sans Sucre—you’re the guinea pig here—but no disrespect meant in discussing you— your experience is fascinating, and important I think, to the overall appreciation of how this works and how all is not as it appears... )

Okay—

so here’s my theory in a nutshell. (Apologies for the repetitious and/or pedantic. I'm making a great effort to be clear and understandable, to save time!)

This 7.4 reading seems to be highly alkaline, but in fact it is evidence of extreme acidity— the opposite of the way it appears (while what’s ‘hidden’ but instead
* seems * to be in plain view, is alkaline minerals being called up in abundance),

and this scenario is in agreement with what I’ve read from at least one MD who seems to be knowledgeable. I believe it was on the Euro-American Medicine (name?) site, where the person writes at length about pleomorphism, and pH matters, and I seem to recall you ( Moreless) once saying some of the info there was sound, and some you felt was not.

Realizing it’s not the whole story, of course, but— what *about* this 7.4 pH?

P.S. one more thing--Sans Sucre said the pH wasn't budging.
For certain it ought to be changing: slightly more acid in the morning and then more alkaline, later on, and so on...

correct?

The pH paper does sound "funny"....hmmmmm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.672 sec, (3)