More
More

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 9,432
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,302

I *like* all shades of grey!!!!!

The pH test "ONLY" is one indicator which generally may be very Helpful, when used as a basis to learn what foods generally are causing a person to become too Acidic!

I agree …too much is often being made of monitoring pH. I get caught in that trap too. But I’m still wondering about the 7.4…

Is it the 'new' normal? Even higher than the internal tissue normal?
Can you answer this--isn't the body's inner pH always maintained at 7.3 something?

It has taken me years to be able to learn what little I have been privileged to learn in and about these different fields, and there is "NO" way you are going to be able to understand all of the internal workings of this process in a short time!

* Oh alright…:-) I guess I *do* want to know everything, and I lack the background. But sometimes I get a flash of insight that cuts through all the words and saves me years of work!!! So, I persist. You never know when it’s going to happen. Or, I just exhaust my need to know, and stop thinking.

*you can always hope!*

Now to this idea that some have stated that the first morning pH should be on the Acid side!

This may or may not be so, but because of what many have measured and found that this is the normal condition, then some have "FALSELY" considered this must be how it should be then!

okay. That I can certainly believe, for we see these so-called “normal” parameters all the time in medicine, in tests— they don't match the experience AND we see the normal limits change, according to new understandings of how the body-mind works.

I don’t buy most of what I read: that says that 6.4 urine pH in the AM is any indication of health. Yes, it may be normal…as you say…but

But having a first morn pH of 7.4pH may be much better than having a pH of 6.0pH, for the 6.0pH is Acidic and this may not allow your body to repair it's self overnite!

I thought we had finished with 6.0 as being anything but obviously too acidic!!!
Look, I've inherited your !!!!

Generally when a person may get enough Calcium into their body, then "IF" they may have been running a pH of 7.4 and above for the reading first thing in the morning, then this reading may generally come down, especially "IF" this reading was from Protein in the Alkaline Isotope form!

but then, shouldn’t this 7.4 of San Sucre’s have budged at some point?

(btw when my pH has been above 7.4 I’ve felt awful.)

Please learn to keep things simple,

Believe me, I’d like to! I am making some progress that way…

- like learn to eat fresh Fruits and vegetables in season as much as possible and this may help solve most of your problems when you are able to get Better Quality foods to eat!

I wonder what the new “normal” pH readings might actually look like. And not to harp, but shouldn’t the pH actually rise and fall somewhat, through the day? I’ve just never come across this 'not budging' before…

apologies again to Sans Sucre...

Thanks for your patience. Have a good weekend!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)