CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baking soda/alkalinity question

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 9,482
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,291

Re: Baking soda/alkalinity question

Many times before I have rushed into situations that really messed up my health. While most of the treatments or supplements were working on some levels they were also causing an overall imbalance that took time to correct. I personally tend to focus on the positive results while the negatives may go unnoticed because they are minor and because of the detox/toxins/cleansing aspect. In most cases negative symptoms can escape me because I dont know what to look for. Since these mistakes I had stopped taking supplements altogether and tried to focus on food based nutrients, but have since been convinced that I was not getting enough out of food. So far the alkalizing drink has been good for me-seemingly. One of my concerns which I noticed is that when I dont take the drink I actually feel pretty bad and get aches that I never had before starting the drink, maybe like a withdrawal feeling of sorts. I have to have the drink 4 times a day otherwise I dont feel good, so now I feel I am dependant on the drink and dont want to go through the letdown that happens when I miss a drink. Maybe I felt so much like crap before that I dont want to go back but its hard to tell what I am going through and scary at the same time as I dont want to take any chances with my health since I am not that healthy to begin with at this time.

I dont feel like I am always worrying I just want to make wise decisions, my health is everything to me and I have been working so hard to try to get it back. I think alkalizing is the right direction for me I just dont want to end up with any regrets like I have before.

Please forgive for asking the same question-but are all my bases covered when I take the lime water, lemon and molasses along with a balanced diet high in fruits and veggies? I know we need more calcium than we think we do, but Im concerned about the achy legs that happens when I miss an alkalizing drink.

thanks for you time and knowledge!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)