CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answers--

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 9,563
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,302

Re: --answers--

for the past few week I have taken my urine pH every time I urinate. I mentioned in a post above that I have to take the drink four times per day to feel good/normal energy. Whats funny is that my morning pH has become much more acidic than before I started the alkalizing drinks. Although sometimes if I have an alkalizing drink before bed my morning urine pH is alkaline. Also if I urinate a lot at night my morning pH is acid. During the day if I go for a long time between alkalizing drinks my urine pH can be more acid than before I started alkalizing. I havent made any personal conclusions to what all this means, I take a lot of notes and try to figure out when I feel good and when I dont. I also take my blood sugar during the day and notice that its lower when I'm alkaline. (San Sucre if your reading this do you notice the same with your blood sugar?).

I would like to know: how do we know for sure that the lime water is not creating a "false" state of alkaline-and is there such thing as a false state of alkaline? I used to take magnesium before bed and my morning urine was always alkaline, my health was not good. So I would consider this false alkaline. Or maybe it was helping on some level? It did help me sleep at least, and now I know that I dont sleep when I am too acidic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)