CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Baking soda/alkalinity question

Views: 9,617
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,317

Re: Baking soda/alkalinity question

the kelp, ok maybe you can help me out here with another health issue that I am going through, as I explain why I stopped taking the kelp

My skin is scarring like crazy has been for a while, every single pimple and scratch leaves holes and dents in my skin. My skin is very fragile and thin. I have to sleep on my back to avoid blood blisters that might occur from rubbing the pillow-its that fragile. Been to all the doctors and all my blood work is NORMAL! So anyway I am left to figure this out along with all my other crazy health problems. On the few days that I added the kelp I noticed that my skin was even more fragile and more thin and tight even! I also noticed I was more aggitated and assumed this has something to do with my thyroid. So it scared me and I have not tried the kelp again. I realize that kelp might actually help with the thyroid but the reaction was unmistakable and the scarring is what dictates a lot of my health decisions lately. Some foods and supplements make my skin much more fragile and I avoid these like the plague. If I wasnt scarring I would be taking a lot more chances on different healing modalities, however I must take it slow because a detox reaction like an outbreak of acne could be devastating on my facial skin. I should mention that most dark leafy greens, beans, cocoa and omega 3 oils have the same effect of making my skin more fragile, I was hoping that alkalizing would reverse this weird phenomenum, so far it hasnt.

What would you suggest in this case? thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)