CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answers--

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
moreless Views: 9,486
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,318

Re: --answers--

Hi,

The reason your morn urine may be more Acidic than before you started taking the Alkalizing drink, may lay in the Fact that the Alkalizing drink may cause the body to try to get rid of some of the stored body Acids, like a mini-detox!

You may have to take an awlful lot of the Lime water to run into an Alkaline problem, because the Lime water may work in a different way than what may seem normal!

This is again one of those : Not everything may be as it may seem to be conditions!

For I have many times seen people who had high pH readings and were having problems, that when they took enough Lime water, that this may cause their readings to actually become more Acidic!

And I have seen people who had Acidic readings, who would increase their Lime water enough so that it raised their pH readings,and solved their problems, and then when their body got enough, then it may cause the pH to drop again!

As I have said many times the pH tests are "ONLY" a tool to use to learn to Help yourself!

For many things may not be what they may first seem to be!

What is most "IMPORTANT" is to learn what foods to "STOP" eating which may be causing you your problems!

And what foods may Help you recover and stay healthy!

The rest may not be of great Importance!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)