CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answers--

Views: 9,588
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,321

Re: --answers--

Quote-"For I have many times seen people who had high pH readings and were having problems, that when they took enough Lime water, that this may cause their readings to actually become more Acidic!

And I have seen people who had Acidic readings, who would increase their Lime water enough so that it raised their pH readings,and solved their problems, and then when their body got enough, then it may cause the pH to drop again!"

This is comforting to hear. So when a person is alkaline and in bad health the lime water may cause pH to become acidic and a person in bad health may be acidic and take the lime and become alkaline before becoming acid (dumping of acids).. is this correct? And when you say you have seen this many times, does this mean that you have counseled many people and seen this actual occur? Just asking as I am not sure of your background. So I should not be concerned also if inbetween drinks during the day my urine becomes very acid 5.5-6.0? Should I be seeing any healing crisis or detox reaction when I see acidic pH?

I think I know the answer but will ask anyway-about how long ON AVERAGE does it take for a person to become alkaline (need less of the alkaline drinks) IF they are consuming MOSTLY alkaline foods? I know everyone is different but still would like to get a sense of what the average person can/should expect.

Thank you-this has been helpful for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)