CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sans Sucre: Baking soda/alkalinity question

JohnnySmith Views: 9,670
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,322

Re: Sans Sucre: Baking soda/alkalinity question

She told me to do 4 liver flushes within a 6 month time period. I felt so good after the first liver flush that I thought more would be better, so I ended up doing 8 liver flushes within that 6 month time frame. She does live blood analysis and I know many people are skeptical about that kind of stuff. But quite honestly, I believe her as she is not a supplement pusher and has been dead on about knowing about my bodily symptoms even when I don't share this with her. For instance, a few weeks after my last flush, I had tightness in my calves and I thought that it was just from my daily bicycling. I noticed that Epsom salt baths did not provide me with any relief. I saw her at about the same time, but never shared with her that I had tightness in my calves. As she was doing the live blood analysis, she told me that she saw signs in my blood of magnesium, calcium, folic acid, iron deficiences. She then told me that a magnesium deficiency often manifests as a tightness in the legs/calves/feet or numbness in that same area. Then she asked me if I was experiencing any such symptoms. Guess what? I was experiencing tightness in my calves and never shared this with her previously. Also, it wasn't like I was walking funny or anything when I saw her for her to even suspect this and assume it. Although she never told me to take a magnesium or calcium supplement, but I decided to take this to see if the symptoms would clear up. Within a week of taking the magnesium&calcium supplement, the tightness in my calves went away. I discussed with her at length about doing liver flushes until one was clear 3x row and told her that many curezone members had done 25+ flushes without problems. She told me liver flushes were excellent but anything over 10(excluding maintenance flushes every 6 months) was excessive. She said those people who have done flushes beyond the 10 have likely stripped their bodies of important minerals without knowing it, which will likely cause them long term health problems. She told me that they would be wise to take a long rest from liver flushes to allow them sufficient time to replenish the stripped minerals. She told me continuing with liver flushes when you are severely and seriously depleted of valuable minerals is a recipe for disaster as each flush not only flushes out toxins and stones but also valuable minerals that are not as easily replaced as they are lost.

By the way, my diet is very high in those trace minerals that she said that I was deficient in, so either I am not absorbing those minerals or more likely those minerals were being drained faster than they were being replaced due to the excessive liver flushes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (2)