CureZone   Log On   Join
I think my gallbladder wants to give birth!

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

More
  Views: 1,729
Published: 13 years ago

I think my gallbladder wants to give birth!

I finished a 32 day Water Fasting only cleansing protocol a week ago. Refeeding is okay but not feeling great. But having terrific side pains around liver gallbladder area. When I palpate lying on my side I felt like I could feel something hard. Either it is the head of an alien or some Gallstones want to be flushed to their sewer pipe freedom. I vote the latter .

Anyway I don't know what a gallbladder attack is but I think I may have had one starting the other night. The area got kinda rigid , the whole abdomen was in pain originating from this right side area and I was breathing in a mannner that seemed similar to contractions due to the intense pain.

Normally one would not Liver Flush until the refeeding program is done but I don't think I can wait that long, that would be another 25 days.

Any thoughts or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)