CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sans Sucre: Baking soda/alkalinity question

JohnnySmith Views: 9,559
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,330

Re: Sans Sucre: Baking soda/alkalinity question

When she did my live blood analyis the first time, there was a whole host of problems she identified. These included toxic bowel, signs of poor digestion, and excess acidity. She suggested liver flushes and told me to see her after 6 months. Although did more than the number of liver flushes she suggested and despite the fact that she noticed some mineral deficiencies on the follow up visit, she told me that she was really impressed with the progress that I had made and there are not very many clients that she has that make the same level of progress within the same time. She visually pointed out the improvements that she saw in my blood profile. Within those 6 months, I cleaned up my diet(no refined carbs whatsoever, more vegetables, little fruit as fruit does not agree with me, elimination of cow's milk and ingestion of goat milk instead, continued 64 + ounces of water per day), and I also did castor oil pack therapy(something of my own choice) for the last of the 3 of the 6 months leading up to the follow up visit.

Before I saw her, my blood pressure was in the high normal range(130/83) and would easily shoot up to the danger level(140/86) if I had a stressful work week. Now, my blood pressure is steady around 113/68 and when I have a really stressful week at work, it shoots up to 118/73 but not ever higher than that. Lol, the only other time I had bp readings like that was when I was in my 20's(I am now 41). I no longer suffer from heartburn, acid reflux, bloating, and gas. I do have more energy and can exercise longer before I reach exhaustion. I used to have one b/m a day, now I have 2-3 b/m's a day - a sign that my digestion is likely much improved. Although I weigh more than I did 10 years ago, my fat percentage rate is actually lower, which means that I may have more lean muscle mass than I did 10 years ago. That is a positive since many people gain significant amounts of fat and lose significant amounts of muscle as they age.

Now, I am not totally where I want to be. I have to address the mineral deficiencies, she told me that she still sensed PH problems and there was still signs of toxic bowel. I am scheduled to see her in 6 months time, so the game plan is as follows. Focus on Alkaline Acid Rebalancing to remedy the PH issue. The moreorless drink may help here as well as food combining. I plan to to do castor oil packs for another 3 months. After the 3 months, I plan to do coffee enemas for a month to try and address the toxic bowel once and for all. Now, the next liver flush is scheduled after 6 months. But I plan to try a popular cell regeneration tea in the mean time.
http://www.foodnavigator.com/news/ng.asp?id=40816

I feel that I will need to test different things to find resolution to my issues. Surprisingly, the live blood analyst just told me to continue doing what I was doing. She did not try and sell me supplements.

IMHO, a live blood analyst is well worth the money if you find a reputable one. It is just like finding a reputable naturopath from all the charletons that are out there whose only reason for existance is to milk people dry and satisfy their greed.

And as you know, ultimately I believe if have to take responsibility for our own health. If I knew how to do a live blood analysis on myself, I would, but since I don't I decided to go to someone who did. I was lucky that she was honest and reputable. The live blood analysis for me gave me a pretty good snapshot of my blood quality and profile. My goal is to further improve and enhance my biochemistry because I believe that one's biochemistry and genetics lies at the core of good or bad health. If you are blessed with good genes, you may well be able to get away with bloody murder, if you are not you will have to work that much harder to prevent becoming a victim of your bad genes. PH is only one part of biochemistry but a important part of that IMHO.

Best Wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (2)