CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Please help...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
anglynn Views: 1,418
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,387

Re: Please help...

this is going to get confusing, so bare with me :]

i started orginally on atkins, and got down to 152. I gained about 20 of that back, and was 172 when i started fasting. I did it for a week, and got to the 160's. Went off the wagon, got back on again for another week..this time got in the 150s. Fell off again (I had absolutely NOOO willpower!!) FInally decided if i kept cheating, i would get no where. My goal was to lose this weight for my 21st bday (april 28th) So i re-started at 158, and got to 135-136 in 2 weeks. My goal is 120-125, because even tho im only in the 130's, i look much heavier because i carry all this baby weight in my hips, arms, and thighs. I see other girls my weight and they look so good, but i see my big stomach...big legs...arms...and see so much more work that i need to do. I just want to feel good to be ME

I re-started today, i'm going 2 weeks in hopes i can make this goal of mine. I will tell you, the first few days are horror. Headaches, crankiness, but after day 5 i felt amazing!! If u have it in ur heart to succeed, u truely will. I'l help you. Even after i meet goal, i will continue here to keep me on track. I was just tired of being the fat girl. Feel ashamed. Embarrassed. I hated going out in public. Always very shy, which is NOT me at all. Hated shopping, because everything made me feel gross. That was my primary motivation

heres my before and nows

at almost 190 :[ I was NEVER big like this. I was always in the 120's as a teen, but gained almost 60 pounds with my son, and 20 with my daughter.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/New02/tn-187_189.jpg

During (now) around 136

//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/New02/tn-1371.jpg

Ang
Turning the big 21 on 4.28.08
5'3
Re-start 4.14.08 at 138

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.218 sec, (2)