CureZone   Log On   Join
moles...

anglynn Views: 648
Published: 13 years ago

moles...

I dont know where exactlly to post this, so i thought here might be okay, at least to get some kind of answer. I have had 3 moles on the side of my face, in perfect align from my ear, and going down that ive had since i was little. The first one is about the size of a dime, and irregular is shape. Kinda round, but not smooth. Bumpy, with some parts being higher than the other, and the middle is dark, almost black. I dont examine it very regularly so i dont know if its gotten darker or not

anyhow...its quite embarrassing, but i cant get them burnt or cut off because i was told by a friend it was a cosmetic procedure and my insurance would not cover it ( i have medicaid)

Is there ANY way to get these things off naturally? Preferably the big one, its so gross, i cant even wear my hair up :[ If i didnt have THREE in a row it wouldnt be so bad, but its like playing connect the dots on my face.

Are there any ointments...herbs...ANYTHING!!?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)