CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
  Views: 6,463
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,599

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Thank you Lulu for your detailed post.

I am better as of this writing but the right side is still painful. I think with the abdomen, that peristalsis had not been fully activated and eating juicy fruit may have not been the best selection for my constitution. I should have juiced but was not even prepared for stopping. Should have stocked up and had a hand juicer since I forgot the juicer needs a replacement part. Well you know how real estate agents say : location location etc. Natural hygientists probably say : preparation preparation etc.

May I ask why you found the raw lifestyle difficult to adhere to?

I myself am having trouble because it labor intensive if you want it balanced or suitable for juicing. IF you are just eating an orange or tomatos ( that is what I ate the first several days after breaking with melon), then that is simple enough. But I think I needed the juicing because there has been an internal war going on.

I agree with you the end of my fast and the symptoms thus far are far worse than anything prior to the 29 days of fasting. Funny how fasting seems to have been the easy part. Control discipline proper selection balance food rotation seem alot harder.

That does not even touch on the suject of learning how to sprout and consuming some of the green juices eventhough it makes you want to spit like a camel. In the past I have had to dilute the green juices as they may be good for you but they don't always go down too easily.

Thank you for posting and for the recipe ( it looks really good). I going to keep trying till I get it right. I do think I should have done more thorough cleansing and maybe I would not have gallstone issue had I done the Liver Flush prior. I did do a Lower Bowel Cleanse before beginning and I think that along with having done a prior fast made this fast much easier ( much less nausea, reflux and pain). OH well the experiment continues... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)