CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Views: 6,479
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,648

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Thank you Andrew for your posts. Your comments and commentaries and lifestyle are an inspiration.

I am better . Still having the pain on right side. I am aiming for specific cleanse shortly. I do wonder if I just stuck to juices for 10 days would all this have been much more mild. Will experiment shortly. Yes I had the thought of fasting for a few more days did cross my mind. I am trying to do a proper refeeding without the juicing but will look into another juicer or a replacement part. I think I just did not have the right constitution at this time to start off with juicy fruit. The water melon was not very good , so i think it was a bad one, but I don't think potassium was the issue this time either, but will never know without the blood work. Felt much better on oranges and tomatos regarding headaches and blood pressure. Blood pressure came down to 100/74 before what I believe was the gallstone flare up.

If you have any book references on the raw lifestyle and finding balance I would love a recommendation.

Thanks again for writing.

take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)